I have many clients who are geeks. They self-identify this way. I have been called a geek, too, and that may be true. I do go to science-fiction conventions, and can quote many Monty Python sketches by heart. So it’s with nothing but affection that I present to you, this, the geekiest donation box ever.
Included in this box from Arlington were the following objects:
- An animatronic Furby-like Yoda that was sort of working until it inexplicably stopped. And I’d wanted to post a video, too!
- An R2D2 desktop supply holder (it had little drawers for paper clips and stuff)
- A toy light saber
- A bust of William Shakespeare
- Several comic books
- A crushed velvet box (for keeping one’s roleplaying miniatures in, perhaps)
- Maybe more things that my feeble mind can’t recall (it was a few months ago)
Everything got donated except for the broken Yoda, who went to the trash compactor on the Death Star, and the R2D2 who went to my ex-husband because my eleven-year-old thought that would make an awesome gift.